Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

four crosses fishery cannock details/matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• four crosses fishery cannock details/matches

hi does anyone know if they still run matches at four crosses fishery in cannock - i have seen the flyer for the matches in Ians tackle but it seems a bit old and was wondering if they were still running
    cheers Gaz

no idea mate, you seem to be in same part of the world as me. Iv never fished four crosses, whats it like?

Comment

dont know only fished it once years ago - after info myself

Comment

think they do on a friday
        [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]NISA FEEDERS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
        [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]BIOSOURCE BAITS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

four crosses matches are thursday afternoon and sunday £10 5 hour matches any more info needed let me know
          new pb 151lb 11/08/12 oak pool,cobhouse

Comment

hi mate, fish the crosses opens regularly,there are a few good lumps in the big pool lot of features but very shallow (1.5ft to 3.5ft)the carp have no where to go but into the lillys or straight out,so you better gear up for that else you will spend the rest of the day finding your floats lol,if you need anymore info let me know

Comment

If you lads don't want to fish 4 crosses and fancy somewhere a bit "deeper" coppice opens at hammerwich are £12 all in on a saturday fishing on the new bridge pool.

Comment

have u fished any of the matches on a saturday big g
                [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]NISA FEEDERS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
                [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]BIOSOURCE BAITS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

i walked around coppice the other day but they only has opens in the week - obviously it has changed, what rules are there draw times etc???

Comment

Originally posted by djhaze2004 View Post
                    i walked around coppice the other day but they only has opens in the week - obviously it has changed, what rules are there draw times etc???
                    yes fished a couple of these draws at 9 on a saturday,nice pool like fishing it, and daves sandwiches are legendary

Comment

curborough also have opens saturday and sunday and in the week as well,£12 all in

Comment

Draw 9 fish 10 till 3.00 on saturday on the new bridge pool. £12 all in. 13 metres wide and well over 6 feet down the track. Rules as on the website. Fished hard last saturday but recent matches have been won with 30 odd punds of carp, bream and tench with the match record already over 100lbs. Has been all pellet and a few paste fish as well but now fishing turning on to maggot. Fish are mainly smallish at the moment with it only being a new pool but will soon bulk up over the next 12 months. Yeah Daves sarnies are the best you will have.

Comment

Working...
                        X