Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

larford match lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• larford match lake

hi lads and lasses have a match here on sunday on the shallow bank just wondering if any one has any recent info,any help would be great.

Match

Got a match on there saturday, let you know then if its not too late.

Comment

thanks mate i will av a look on sat nite

Comment

Larford

Can phone me on 07745854573, gis a bell and it'll be easier. May not have time to get on Saturday evening. Cheers, Wayne.

Comment

i'm on there next saturday so you can both tell me how you get on please.

Comment

ok wayne i'll try and give you a call sat night if i can,i'm out for a meal with the missus and the inlaws.

Comment

Fished rock hard today. 55LB Won it, we were on the Burr Bank. The winner fished the method early feeding 4-6m pole line with pellets and fed meat down the side all through the match. Took a few fish on the method early then fished the pole line when that died then most of the fish came from down the edge in the last 2hrs, on meat.

Comment

thanks wayne you have been a big help i dont think gasmeter will see this his out tonight i will tell him after the match tomorrow thanks again.ps i live by the coalbrook who do you fish for??

Comment

Hi ZULU ,what can i tell you other than it was hard 45lb won gasmeter,37lb 2nd ,31lb 3rd sniffathedog. hard pellet best bait followed by dead reds,the pole didnt fish apart from the winner,mainly method ,when the sun went in a few were catching on pellet waggler but that was at the death ,no one caught down the edge,soft pellet seemed to get you very small skimmers. I think burr bank was only won with 50lb odd.If i were fishing it today ,it would be method start at say 30 meters catch 3 or 4 then come shorter say 25 meters and so on untill your fishing the pole line with the method,I spent to long hitting the same spot yesterday and not catching and it wasnt until i did what i have discribed that fish started to come but by then it was to late.still it was a nice day out.Hope this helps a little good luck with your match.The guy that weighed us in said it has been fishing hard for weeks and that we should not have bothered putting the corner peg in.Also i feed 6mm hard pellet over the method line. Carp slayer was spot on with what he said once again hope this help ,cheers from sniffathedog.

Comment

Hi Sniffatthedog, fish mainly from the local social club at the E57. You fish with the Coalbrook?

Comment

Hi carp slayer no dont fish for coalbrook but i know a few lads that do,me and gasmeter fish with the dons ac ,originally from the collage arms pub sparkhill,but we have had a few different homes since then its a good club getting on for 50 years old now.Thanks for your info saturday night

Comment

thanks for the info sniffathedog.

Comment

thanks wayne for the tips i managed to get it out of sniffa before the match,i had to drag it out of him thou and he's supposed 2 be my mate!

Comment

Working...
                          X