Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Wilden pool info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilden pool info

Has anybody fished Wilden pool near Stourport. Match on Sunday and haven't got a clue what's in there or methods to use

http://www.wildenpool.co.uk/
    is it still a silver fish pool i fished it 2 yrs ago and only silvers in there roach ,rudd some bream
    but i used canal tatics as baliff said no carp in there alot of other anglers were geared up for carp and dnw
    maybe carp in there now?
    Last edited by clifton; 30 September 2009, 08:15 PM. Reason: added link
    Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Homer J Simpson.

Comment

Was told there are small carp in there but never fished it so don't know. Web site says not a carp pool

Comment

Now stocked with small carp as well as a good head of silver fish. I have heard that pellets are now allowed but I would check before you go.

Comment

cheers. looks like the winter rigs r coming out then

Comment

Originally posted by METALHEAD View Post
            cheers. looks like the winter rigs r coming out then
            probaly best thing mh if any carp move in you could just step up your gear
            Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Homer J Simpson.

Comment

Working...
            X