Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Horns pool Slitting Mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horns pool Slitting Mill

Me,my wife and a mate are going there for the first time easter monday.Has anybody got any info on how to fish it or how its fishing please.
    Sat by the pool
    binding my time
    when the fish start feeding
    i'll be fine

Club mate fished it a week ago, caught well off peg 3 on pole and pellet
    Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

thanks
      Sat by the pool
      binding my time
      i'll be fine

Comment

How'd you get on Quofan? Noticed that supposed cock peg/area was occupied when I drove past on Sat, couldn't see any other anglers on the pool.

Comment

hi ya mate,i was on there tuesday it didnt fish as well as usual but talking to one or to off the locals its been hammered so i think once everyones back to work it shoud settle down again,,,,i caught mainly on pellet fished on the deck at about 7meters out also picked a few fish off by fishing shallow pellet at 13meters,skimmers,odd carp,goldfish i did notice that a lot off carp were crashing about between pegs 13-19 so perhaps there starting to move into the shallower water.

Comment

Yes - a sign the temps picked up a bit over the last week.
            Cheers for the feedback

Comment

Monday 9th April
              Fished peg 22 it was hard going with the wind had some skimmers at about 13 metres on maggot over pellet. Done better than most anglers who was sitting on their hands. Got a match there this sunday 22nd April hope i do better.
              Sat by the pool
              binding my time
              i'll be fine

Comment

Working...
              X