Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

house pool - tunnel barn farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• house pool - tunnel barn farm

hi

i'm fishing house pool at tunnel barn next week, anyone got any advice for me

dazz
    Bonehill Mill

Neil Jackson on 07861391916 for details of Sat n Wed opens... Sunday evening open matches to start in May....

[url]www.bonehillmill.co.uk[/url]

Mill Tackle 07872067558

anyone
    Bonehill Mill

Neil Jackson on 07861391916 for details of Sat n Wed opens... Sunday evening open matches to start in May....

Mill Tackle 07872067558

Comment

my grandad had a match there a few weeks ago and pellet shallow worked best but he fished corn on bottom at 6m and was second on his pool hope this helps
      :DFishinG Is GooD,CatchinG Is BetteR:D

Comment

Its full of small f1s, 4mm pellets and hookers or bronze maggots are good this time of year. I usually look for signs of feeding fish before deciding how far out to fish. Feed little but often
        Let us all bag up

Comment

Do yourself a favour...Have a nice simple match, fishing Bronze Maggot on three different lines
          One either side & four or five metres...

You'll probably catch a big Gudgeon first put-in...Won't be long before decent sized F1's & odd bonus Carp turn up..

Comment

fish dia 0.12 line 18 hooks. feed micros pellets 15- 20 a time with a 4mm pellet on the hook find about 3ft of water to fish in and keep movin as soon as bites dry up. good luck

Comment

thx all.... i'll let you know how i get on
              Bonehill Mill

Mill Tackle 07872067558

Comment

Working...
              X