Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Aston Eyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aston Eyres

Anybody got any info on this place baits methods etc going on match monday.
    What baits are allowed.

thank you very muchly

Nobody fished here then, its at Morville near Bridgnorth.

Comment

Sorry Ridgeacre.......it's been a couple of seasons since I last wet a line there.
      can't remember bans, but corn close in did the damage late on in our match for what its worth
      Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

thanks mate have fish it as it comes.Not a lot off blokes round our way have fished it.

Comment

Size 01 raptor hook Frank and hair rigged 36mm pellet. . See you down there mate.
          http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

fished a few matches there.each time it was won on the feeder.red maggots seem to do the damage.some nice koi's and orf in there.the owner will sell you his own pellets before the match.if the wind gets up it can get a bit rough as it's wide open with no cover.

Comment

How did you fair on the match Ridgeacre? Did it fish? What methods worked best?
              Cheers

TK

Comment

58lb won the match 52lb 2nd and me 3rd with 50lb 12oz.
                http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

must have been solid

Comment

it was hard where I was 4 bites 1 carp, 1 perch,1 crack off the day before it threw up 120 plus think the bloke took em home with him

Comment

Cheers for the feedback Ridgeacre - don't tell me you were in 'Dead Mans Bay' in the far RH corner nearest the road with the wind blowing in the wrong direction?

Comment

fished aston eyres yesterday won section with 58lb think 73 won it on the pole. i was catching on dampend pellet in the feeder with pellet hookbait. pellet waggler was also catching well.
                        as for bans; no method feeders no groundbait owners feet pellet. cant remember much more

by the way they pull back !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X