Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Leigh sinton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leigh sinton

Has anyone fished this venue this year.
    Can anyone give me a report on the place please. Any pool doesn't matter good or bad.
    [SIZE="3"][COLOR="#2e8b57"][COLOR="lime"][SIZE="4"]Maver-Rich[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

NEW PB 108lb 2oz, 26/08/2012 Wyatt?s pool, Cobhouse Fishery
    106lb 4oz, 17/08/2011 Laugherne Island pool, Cobhouse Fishery

have a look on here Fisheries.co.uk - Leigh Sinton Coarse Fishing Lakes, Lower Interfield, near Malvern, Worcestershire</I>, or type leigh sinton in search on here. nick beard has posted some results on here

Comment

Cheers Tunna.

I know its on the uk fisheries site mate but wanted to know if anyone had fished it.

Can't beat good old word of mouth. Looking for a venue to book for next year and just wondered what it was like.

But thanks anyway. Might give Nick a pm.
      Last edited by Maver-Rich; 6 October 2009, 07:10 PM.
      [SIZE="3"][COLOR="#2e8b57"][COLOR="lime"][SIZE="4"]Maver-Rich[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Leigh Sinton

Hi Maver rich, our club fished it last summer Bluebell wood pool, and it’s the 1st time we as a club had been back since its troubles. The club used to book Bluebell and Lake 2000 at least once a year and our club record was held and beaten, held and beaten again on both pools with ton+ bags ,so you could say we new the score there, but on our last visit to say we struggled was a under-statement . the winner had 21lb odd 3 fish in the last hour down the edge and the back up weights were shocking,12 of our club dry netted ,so we had a chat after in the pub and decided to give it the benefit of doubt and book it again this year. Now the general talk in the pub was that the three top pools had all been dyed, not a problem you may say, some of the top fisheries in the UK do this, but the colour of the pools had the effect of polarising the water like you were wearing sun glasses, you could see the fish and they could see you, you could see the bottom of the pool when the sun came out not much of a problem but its 20 foot deep. The next day I phoned leigh Sinton and asked about this and was told that it was dyed to stop blue-green algae and it would be better next time we fished and that it was being restocked with tench and skimmers. Well next match there and to cut a long story short we won’t be going back until the match weights start to pick up, but the place still fishes well for pleasure anglers especially when its quiet, as for the bottom pools I can’t tell you. Hope this helps - still a nice place with nice people.

Comment

Thanks Sniffathedog.

A good response there with plenty of information on hand.
          I have spoken to our chairman and we have decided to give it a go for next year as we have never fished there. I will say however there are certain places we will not be going back to but i will refrain from making that public.

Comment

Go on tell us.... we like a good gosssip. Only fair that we should all avoid the bad places!!

Comment

Go on, you can whisper... no-one will hear!

Comment

Working...
              X