Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

tunnel barn top pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tunnel barn top pool

hi we have small knock up match on top pool this weekend we have the low and high numbers any info would help depth baits and is it mainly carp?. thanks in advanve

Its the only pool I havent fished chris so I would ring the shop at tunnel if uptodate info.
    Myself I would go bronze maggot and 4 mm hookers and micros as feed.
    chop worm and caster would go as well i guess
    Let us all bag up

Comment

hi chris i fish tunnel on a regular. feed micros and 4mm on the hook size 18 to diameter 0.12. dont fish in any less than 3ft of water average depth 5-6 ft. peg 1,2,3,8,29,31 33 are good pegs with 1,29 and 33 being flliers.feed 15 micros every put in and maybe put half a pot down the edge and leave for a couple of hours with just a little top up now and again.you will find bites dry up if they do dont wait for tham to come back go straight on to another line and continue this all day. if i dont hav a bite in 6-8 mins i try another line. let me kno how you get on. all the best.

Comment

Hi rod ripper any advice for club pool got a match on there nov 1st
        Let us all bag up

Comment

fished top pool last week , i wouldnt fed micros yet as you will get plagued with little skimmers as i did all the weights came from those who were still feeding 4 mm pegs and depths are as rod ripper says good luck
          I want an end peg

Comment

The only adjustment to rippers tactics - I would fish 0.10 to a 22 as the fish at tunnel have been caught 100's of times and some of their mouths are shot to pieces, the smaller hook means you convert more bites to hooked and landed fish.
            Simon Young
            Admin
            Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
            web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

ive been using a size 20 simon but i think .10 might be a little light at the moment them f1s are pretty big now and there are some right lumps in the top pool
              I want an end peg

Comment

ill let you know monty there mite be changes by then. as regards to hook size i edge on the 18 size cus for instance last weeks winner had 2 8lb and a six pounder and in his net the bigger fish are havin a good feed at the min. i wouldnt recomend a 22 maybe you wud get away with a 20 tho but an 18 doing me just fine at the min.

Comment

we have it next week will ya let us know how ya get on
                  tight lines.

Comment

Originally posted by sie View Post
                    we have it next week will ya let us know how ya get on
                    tight lines.
                    no problem .

Comment

Originally posted by chris phillips View Post
                      no problem .
                      hi top pool today i won the match with 55lb peg 1 pellet at 6 metres and margins f1s and skimmers,2nd was 46lb peg 31 fished worm in the margins f1s,3rd was 35lb 4oz margins and 8 metres mixed bag of fish and back up weights in low 30s. hope this some help.

Comment

thanks for that m8.

Comment

Working...
                        X