Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

fazeley canal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fazeley canal

got a match by the kingsly pub next sunday anyone got any advice on bait/tactics ect,last tme we fished there it was won with bread punch is this still the best way to go.any help would be great.

come on guys someone must know something?

Comment

Iam keeping my eye on you mate!

Comment

i take it nobody fishes this canal then

Comment

i have fished the fasely but not that bit and normally this time of year we would be fishing joker , howevere they do fish the stirrup cup bit with squatt and punch all year round with worm and castor down the track not much info sorry
          I want an end peg

Comment

thanks for the info,can't get hold of any bloodworm and joker till the of oct. so it will have to be squat and punch

Comment

one of the tactics a couple of years back was to feed sweetcorn against the far bank reeds & keep having look with the heavy gear for a bonus resident carp, dont know if this still works though not much help but just a thought
              please let me draw a flyer

Comment

the canal is stuffed with roach,perch and skimmers, mainly small stuff but i have had a few decent bream to 3lb and a 4lb tench in the last few weeks. no special bait needed maggots will catch you anything thats swims in there.

Comment

thanks lads any info will be taken on board

Comment

Originally posted by gasmeter View Post
                    thanks for the info,can't get hold of any bloodworm and joker till the of oct. so it will have to be squat and punch
                    there are sellers on ebay who have bloodworm and joker all year round. or you can pop into your local pet store and ask as there is a fair chance they will have some, it might work out more expensive, but i just thought id try and help you, hope this helps.

type in live bloodworm on ebay and it will bring up the sellers on there.

Comment

Working...
                    X