Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Straight Mile Fishery - Advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight Mile Fishery - Advice needed

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me what this place is like, depth etc, never seen it before and got our last match there on sunday and need a good performance to tie up the league.

Whats the target weight, how big do the chub go etc? Also does anyone know the rules here, i've heard there are bait limits and bans

The last match we had there we were told of a bait limit,when the people who weigh you in came round,they told us we should have fed heavily!!
    Admittedly it was earlier in the year,I think you should give them a ring.01909561663.

Comment

cheers for the number mate, i'll give them a buzz

Comment

hi matt i fished a match there drew peg one i was the only one who caught carp i fed casters and fished garlic meat on hook won with 58.4 of chub and carp mate very peggy in winter any other pegs fish for roach with caster or bronze maggot

Comment

in winter chopped wom and caster is good fish as close to reeds as u can also use bread ----------ok pal
          work is for people who cant fish---i want a job

Comment

Working...
          X