Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Friezeland pools near bosworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie444
    replied
    Been up to have good walk around a few times recently Chris, not fished it myself yet but had some good chats with other anglers. All i can tell you is alot of people were catching on pellet feeder tight to the island ( if you get drawn with the island! ) with corn or banded pellet on the hook.

I dont think its massively deep, around 4-5ft average. Deeper pegs are at the end of the lake furthest away from car park. Mainly carp but are a few tench & bream i believe. Fish run upto 8-10lb but most of the fish ive seen caught were around 2- 3lb.

Hope that helps a little bit!
    Last edited by Jamie444; 15 October 2009, 06:33 AM. Reason: added more info

Leave a comment:

• chris phillips
    replied
    Originally posted by chris phillips View Post
    hi as any one have any info as were having a knock up on the match lake (its the pooll on the left as you drive in) this coming weekend depth and bait and methods how big the fish run.thanking in advance
    any one

Leave a comment:

• chris phillips
    started a topic Friezeland pools near bosworth

Friezeland pools near bosworth

hi as any one have any info as were having a knock up on the match lake (its the pooll on the left as you drive in) this coming weekend depth and bait and methods how big the fish run.thanking in advance
Working...
X