Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Holly Farm - Trotters Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holly Farm - Trotters Pool

Good day all,

I am fishing a match on Trotters Pool at Holly Farm on this coming Sunday and was hoping that someone could give me a few tips please?

With it going cold, would i be safe to assume it should be small baits on the method upto the island? or should i be trying something else?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

I would fish the margins with double marshmellow, soak the marshmellows so they sink, fish 2 inches overdeath and hold on....................
    Let us all bag up

Comment

Oh, nice one, thanks for that!

A little unauthodox though dont you think?

Tell me, what did you weigh in when you fished your match on there earlier on in the year? If i recall correctly, you didnt exactly need 2 nets did you? in fact you didnt even need a jam jar did you?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

the fish didnt want to play that day lol, had to give you a chance for once
        Let us all bag up

Comment

you're right in your 1st post mate i'd fish a 4mm/6mm pellet over micros at 13m and a small method/pellet feeder about a ft off the island if you're not getting much being a ft away come a bit further away. take some bread just incase but doubt they'll come up now

Comment

Nice one mate,

Thanks for that.

Do you think that caster might be worth a go on the pole line?

Comment

Originally posted by Blueser View Post
              Nice one mate,

Thanks for that.

Do you think that caster might be worth a go on the pole line?

yeah you'd catch on caster and choppy but might get pestered by small fish cos there's a hell of a lot of stockies in there but deffo worth a try if it fishes hard and you want to be putting fish in your net!

Comment

Working...
              X