Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Alvechurch, Hunnington, Day House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alvechurch, Hunnington, Day House

West Midlands guys - perhaps you can help

I have earmarked next sunday for a trip out to a pool, but I don't know the area too well and only have internet and magazine featured pools to choose from right now.

Could anyone give me the best option out of these three ?

Alvechurch - featured recently in IYCF magazine looks nice enough, there are some trees round the place which I prefer to an open hole.. but searching the forum I've turned up some bad reports....

Hunnington - featured in Angler's Mail and also I drive past this place on the way to work every day... checked the website but it doesn't really look like my type of place, very open and featureless.

DayHouse - Again looks featureless but it's more "out the way", I haven't read much about the place really but I'm open minded.

hi mate i know its a but late
    but ive fished all three and to be hones alvechurch best by far since its been re-opened i have match record there at the moment its only 90lb but im sure next year it will be well over a ton

you definately need to have the method set up there chuck it too the island and your granteed a bite or more

well hunnington fished there for years so need so info personal message me

Comment

Working...
    X