Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Lakeside, ranskill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakeside, ranskill

Hi All

Got a match coming up on the 28th of december at lakeside, ranskill.... just wondering what the winter tatics are at this venue?

All information will be helpfull

Thanks !

Last edited by reeceovsheff; 19 October 2009, 11:03 AM.
    [CENTER][B][U]Fishing is a lifestyle, not a hobby !![/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]:)[/CENTER]

Last match I fished there in winter it was won with bomb & corn his catch was 7 carp for 39lb, I had a dimal 8lb one carp & a small perch.
    I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
    He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

if your match is on the big lake you best fishing for the silvers mate its full of bream the odd carp might show but not as much as you would like,
      the strip ponds fish really well in the margins on meat i have had a few carp out the strips recentlythe cold has slowed it down but they are there you just have to be a bit patient i have never had a bad day at ranskill, In are local paper they put match results in and they have had some good sizes just last week.

Comment

In the winter matches are won with up to 80lb of bream.on three matches i was on 30lb didnt get you in the first ten.the advice i was given by thommo and others was no more than 4lb main line and 2and a half hooklength.pellet pellet.

Comment

Working...
        X