Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

what bait to use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what bait to use

hey guys thinking of fishing a comi called portland grange, i was thinking fishing pole and mabe feeder, but what baites should i use this time of year? also what mehted mix would you guys use if i was you fish mehted on feeder

bttt

Comment

Mark, we need to know a bit more about the venue.

As for method feeder, if the venue has their own pellets then get their micros and put 2 pints of them in a three pint bait box - then fill it with water from the lake and put the lid on - then turn it over so the water drains out slowly through the air holes in the lid. Come back 20 minutes later and the pellets should be perfect. Add a little crumb if allowed and then mould to your method feeder. This time of year though the amount of feed needs seriously reducing so get hold of the mini method feeders that are no bigger than a 10p - as for on the hook try 2 dead red maggots, banded 6mm pellet, corn.
      Simon Young
      Admin
      Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
      web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

I tend to use a black mix for feeder in winter

Comment

Working...
        X