Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

greenhills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greenhills

we have a match on greenhills on sunday our match is leed or wagg only what baits are working on it at the moment ? its on the old pool the one without the islands thanks

Pretty sure you cant use the lead until november!
    Mate won a match on peg 24 the other week fishing the caster (6 pints worth!)
    Double Ton

Comment

green hills

what weight did you have mate. sunday is november the 1st

Comment

Catch up with Big G Bluenose...........sure he said he was at Greenhills this weekend
        Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

The old pool is the one with the islands
          the new pool is without the islands

you need to be drawn at the car park end corn and maggot

Comment

You can use the straight lead from october the 1st along wiyh pole pots

Comment

greenhills

i have never been before but im told the pool we have got hasnt got a island

Comment

greenhills

im told you have to fill it in but is this true with this time of year.i would have thought this time of year you wouldnt need a lot of bait ?

Comment

you will be on top pool then,in the summer, i've known people use 15 tins of corn, fished last november won on straight lead red maggots, with no feed, normally you only need to fish at 2-3 mtrs, and margins, with pole. you may be restricated if wagg / lead only. plenty of silvers on maggot / waggler, but won't normally win a match there. will be interesting to know the results mate.
                  good luck.

Comment

Working...
                  X