Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

any advice on clear waters in bawtry doncaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any advice on clear waters in bawtry doncaster

has anybody fished this venue?

if so any tips on what to fish on and what pegs?

thanks andy

yea fish anywere infront of the house gunna be maggots this time of year!! fish it to other side of bank tight as poss due to it been 3 feet deep!! have a 2+4 line for the hide as the balif says he stocked it with 14.000 of em!! and they all fight like mad!!
    [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

thanks mate.... how would you fish for the carp at this time of year?

Comment

we caught a few on worms but it was hard fishing!! try mega small method feeder and pellet and if u dnt get nowt in 1st half hour try micro cage feeder with sum silver X groundbait or summet and single bronze maggot

Comment

corn no good there then mate? thanks

Comment

not tried it to be honnest mate of mine did had 1 carp on it would defo try it in summer!! go wil bronze maggot dude in pellet dust

Comment

cheers mate will do

Comment

Originally posted by SheffieldLad View Post
                we caught a few on worms but it was hard fishing!! try mega small method feeder and pellet and if u dnt get nowt in 1st half hour try micro cage feeder with sum silver X groundbait or summet and single bronze maggot
                Pellet wag should work.

Comment

Working...
                X