Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Greenhills Grimley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenhills Grimley

Any fishing advise would be helpfull for Geenhills Grimley,we are on the first pool as you go onto the fishery the one with the islands on,many thanks.

Red maggot down edge and out at 7 and 11 metres, 2 lines on each one maggot and one corn to see what they prefer. I caught well on corn and managed to feed the best part of a kilo! The angler next to me caught on red maggot all day. Pole pots now allowed as is the lead. Fish the lead with corn and try double corn tipped with a maggot and prepare to be patient. I am down there again this weekend on the new pool. Tight lines.

Comment

Greenhills

Big G is spot on with his advice.....the only thing I would add is the use of a long distance waggler, right up to the island with sticky-mag.
      "Here fishy, fishy, fishy........"

Comment

Hi jomo, unfortunately me and stickymag do not get on. Tried horlicks this season with disasterous results. Would have had less sticky hands if I had used super glue! But fair play to all those who have success with it.

Comment

Working...
        X