Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

poole hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poole hall

any info plz on heron pool fished today had 30ib but used pellet and just found out you cannot use it help plz

Are you on about Pool Hall Alveley.My mate as been doing OK there he only uses corn anywhere

Comment

yeh alvely i went on corn got bites went on paste and me my bo and dad bagged up then we went on top with pellet and bagged up and the found out that we cant use it ;(

Comment

help plz we on the left side of heron pool

Comment

Comment

either corn or macci cheese are the baits for pool hall. Pellets ok on the hook but banned from the feed, so is paste as they say it can be made with feed pellet which are banned

Comment

Try caster up in the water it used to work for me,

Comment

paste is allowed and all pellets are banned

Comment

help 8)

Comment

Originally posted by scoucerman
                    paste is allowed and all pellets are banned

this rule as changed sice last summer then

Comment

Paste Is Only Allowed When Purchased From Shop.pellet Banned Feed Or Hook.
                      Corn Always ,caster And Worm Winter, Summer Cat Meat And Macca Just Sit On It They Will Come

Comment

poole hall alveley on the heron pool fish on the end of the point to the left tight up against the island on prawn or corn. fish on the ledger. beware many snaggs around there but fish will come. i fish the abbey and there some big carp and big catfish in there. smaller cats best fished for on the maggot ring on the ledger. ive fished all of the pools down there so reply if you want more info.

Comment

Working...
                        X