Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

hoar park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hoar park

hi guys anyone fished this venue its on nuneaton road ansley by furnace end car boot just wanted to know if any fish in there

yes mate,
    i fished the small pool at the far end and too be honest 2 of us went for a days pleasure fishing and 1 small carp came out , we had plenty of small skimmers but it was really hard going. we could see a few small carp crusing around and the balift said there was a 29lb carp, 7lb odd goastie plus others in there.
    we spent a whole day there.

there is another pool before this one as you park up.don't know about that one though.

i don't know for sure but i heard he has shut it now for the winter.
    don't quote me on it though.

Comment

fished a couple of years ago in the winter caught well on maggot and pellet small carp up to 3lb to 4lb and some nice roach up in the water to maggot and caster botton pool fished better. can be very muddy in the winter months.

Comment

fished the small pool about a month ago and caught plenty of carp around the 3lb mark. a chap on the bigger pool caught a double figure common from under a tree where it widens out on floating bread. 18 pegs on the bigger pool and 12 i think on the smaller one.

Comment

cheers guys

Comment

does any one have contact number hoar park pools

Comment

just pm'd you the contact numbers chris

Comment

Originally posted by Bluezulu View Post
                just pm'd you the contact numbers chris
                cheers

Comment

Working...