Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Gold valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• billylowe
    replied
    At the moment the fish are still taking both method feeded out at the rope and pellet waggler as far out as you can fire either 8 or 10mm pellets. I've been useing hard 8mm as bait for both and have been getting a few carp. Mainly silvers on the pole.

However, the weather is turning and I'm sure the fish will switch to responding to small PVA bags and again hair rigged pellet on the hook soon. I have been having fish on this in the last couple of weeks in the last hour or so.

Hope this helps

Leave a comment:

• Mr Maver Man
    replied
    Gold Valley

We are on Gold Lake, thanks, Graham

Leave a comment:

• Two-nets
    replied
    Hardly any bait restrictions at all now, the rules have been relaxed a bit. It has been fishing quite hard but some areas are full of fish so you will hear of big weights but it's not general, any ideas what lake you are fishing?

Match Fishing Rules :: Gold Valley Lakes

Leave a comment:

• Mr Maver Man
    started a topic Gold valley

Gold valley

Has anybody fished a match at Gold Valley (Will Raison's place) lately. I've got a match there next week and as I've never been there before I could do with some advice please. I've been told that there are quite extensive bait bans there as well, can anybody enlighten me please.
    Many thanks.

Graham
Working...
X