Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Severn Bream ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severn Bream ?

Fished down at Severn Stoke the weekend. had not fished the lower Severn since I was in my late teens.(a long time ago I Know). Im sure I remember catching loads of Bream back in those days but sunday didnt even get a bite. Are there any large shoals of Bream in the severn anymore and if so where. (hopefully in BAA waters).

Fished lower load tewkesbury sat and i didnt get a bite the match i fished was won with 4 pound very poor. Hasnt fished anygood for years

Comment

Originally posted by davidwjosephs View Post
      Fished down at Severn Stoke the weekend. had not fished the lower Severn since I was in my late teens.(a long time ago I Know). Im sure I remember catching loads of Bream back in those days but sunday didnt even get a bite. Are there any large shoals of Bream in the severn anymore and if so where. (hopefully in BAA waters).
      There used to be a large shoal of big bream on the Grimley stretch on the pegs right by car park,but dont know anyone whos fished it lately!
      HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

Two years ago my mates were catching plenty of bream between 4lb and 10lb behind the racecourse in Worcester, this year only skimmers and hybrids...
        The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
        Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
        Check out:
        www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
        log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X