Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Riddings (folly pool)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riddings (folly pool)

hi all i hope there is someone reading this that can give me some advice on how to approach this pool in a match next week baits and method thanks.

Hello mate,
    Fished folly pool last sunday in a match wuth the gales and rain it was tough going
    i was on peg 15 and won the match with 35lb fishing at 4m with big chunk of worm then at 8m using 6mm cubes of garlic meat after feeding riddled garlic meat. Second place was peg 11 32lb he fished at 4m fishing 6mm pellets.
    The method feeder to middle of pool produced very little, corn didnt produce much either
    Hope this helps and hopefully you wont have the gales and rain like we did
    Blind acceptance is a sign of stupid fools that stand in line

Comment

thanks spongebob every little helps mate! didnt think you could use pellets at riddings?

Comment

You're only allowed hookers according to this:

Fisheries.co.uk - The Riddings Fishery, Grendon, near Atherstone, Warwickshire

Comment

Originally posted by Robin L View Post
          you can use pellet as hook bait only in club matches.on the opens total ban on pellets

Comment

The last 4 club matches we've fished on there have been won with on chopped worm, Stu bagnall's won 3 of them with 45lb, 104lb and 108lb all shallow.

carl.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Comment

Working...
            X