Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Earlswood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earlswood

Gonna fish this place sometime soon..Fisheries.co.uk - Earlswood Reservoir, Earlswood, Solihull as recomended by my good friend John from Brum,a second opinion would be nice though..so fire away chaps.

Excellent venue some very big carp in there have fun

Comment

shud bag up m8

Comment

rammed with carp on engine lake pegs 60 up to mid 70's am the ones summer time pellet wag or bomb and method this time of year neva fished it in winter but try the cone or pellet feeder dont bother with pole fish am animals lol
        [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

this was a couple of months back,some lumps to be had.
          Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Watch your gear as well, there are many rods taken away by people not paying attention.

When I was there last, a lady came running up to the chap next to me. Turns out her lad wasn't paying attention and his rod went flying in and had gone into his swim. The chap managed to fish it out, and amazingly it still had the fish on. While he played the fish he had a run on one of his rods.

When you get them going it can be crazy. My best there is 16lb. 3 of us usually go and its not uncommon for all 3 to be in at the same time.
            Last edited by Azz; 7 November 2009, 10:08 AM.
            [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/rover220coupeturbo/ta3.jpg[/IMG]

Effort = Success

Comment

was up there last week the bomb at 50/70 yards with small pva bags of 6m pellet with corn or pellet on the hair....

Comment

Working...
              X