Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

viaduct wots working ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• viaduct wots working ?

Hi,new to all of this.
    Anybody have any information on wots working down at Viaduct Fisheries in Somerset at the moment ? lookin to get dwn there and fish a few of there opens.

there is few of us going down next weds, will let you know how we get on. cheers mark
    :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

are you booking in their wed's open mite be dwn there myself.

Comment

pellets are banned so its either casters/worms/maggots/ or meat/corn. on the deck.

Comment

yeh dont they keep this ban just throughout the winter and lift about april ?

Comment

thats correct mate. did hear of someone catching shallow on maggots last week but could be a wind up

Comment

Ian when were they banned I see in the paper pellet on the bomb won the last 2 matches and the silver festival was caster and worm on the pole, has that restriction just come into effect ?
              [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
              [CENTER] [/CENTER]
              [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
              [CENTER] [/CENTER]
              [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
              [CENTER] [/CENTER]
              [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

was reading your blog earlier about the fisho paul, very good.
                :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

Working...
                X