Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

woodend fishery nr mansfield notts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woodend fishery nr mansfield notts

hi all
    I have a match for charity on dec 6 at WOODEND, i do not know which lake i will be on the complex is shut for the day day tickets anglers who turn up can join in match, if they wish,
    Have any one on here fished it, and can they give me any advice on venue, how it fishes an d how to fish it cheers lads keith

fished there a fortnight ago - main lake, it's basically a big oval with an island about 30ft chuck from any peg,loads of small F1's plus bonus carp to double figures,ide,skimmers etc, if it's this lake then the norm is to get the tip rod virtually under the island into cut outs in the bank if you've one in front of you as even 2ft short you wont get a bite, smallest feeder cage you've got micro's or 4mm pellets and no bigger than 4-6mm hook baits although corn was being used around me and most were catching, coupled with feeding down the edge tight in dont touch it till after first couple of hours then have a go with pellets and corn, meat did'nt work at all even smallest of pieces with 18/20 hooks - find out for definate which lake you're fishing but by the sounds of it - it's gonna be an open match drawn on the day so all lakes will probably be used, if not i've known one of the baliff's very well for about twenty years !!
    Sean Hanrahan

Comment

thanks for reply ,yes its going to be all lakes complex will be closed for it

Comment

Working...
      X