Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

coppice fishery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coppice fishery

does anyone know if the winter league up the coppice is still going to happen spoke to a few today that was supposed to be fishing it but they have dropped out,its supposed to start next sunday and i dont know whats happening
    new pb 151lb 11/08/12 oak pool,cobhouse

I heard a few of the regulars talking about a league of some sorts a few weeks back, aint heard of anything since, i'd be interested though.
    I'm going up coppice tomorrow for a few hours on bridge ( Work a bit slow) so if Jamie is about i'll ask him.

Carl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlbags View Post
      I heard a few of the regulars talking about a league of some sorts a few weeks back, aint heard of anything since, i'd be interested though.
      I'm going up coppice tomorrow for a few hours on bridge ( Work a bit slow) so if Jamie is about i'll ask him.

Carl.
      cheers carl,les was supposed to be running it but i heard that he had pulled out as well,wont be able to get up there in the week and i aint got jamies number
      new pb 151lb 11/08/12 oak pool,cobhouse

Comment

this is jamie. it is on starts this sunday on middle and bottom pools. will be on next 4 consecutive sundays. 9am draw 10-3pm fish. £15 all in. £5 peg fee, £5 gets paid out on day and £5 gets paid out at end.
        Dont know how many there is fishing. I should see les on wednesday if he fishes open so will ask him then and let u know
        [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]NISA FEEDERS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
        [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]BIOSOURCE BAITS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

anyone want to fish must let me know asap for definite
          [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]NISA FEEDERS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
          [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]BIOSOURCE BAITS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
          X