Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Curborough fishery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curborough fishery

hi guys got match on canal pool saturday hows it fishing

ok plenty of goldfish fedding so i here

Comment

ok thanks probaly wunt mek a difference with me anyway i cant catch a cold at mo theres 10 prizes saturday i will come eleventh hehe

Comment

Lol pellet or maggot and u shudnt go far wrong

Comment

thanks guys will let you know

Comment

A bit of "tapping" works well for the goldfish, you see them come from no where..

Carl.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Comment

whats tapping ???

Comment

fish as tight to far bank as poss feed little and often keep lifting and dropping

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

hi guys i fished yesterday in the wind and rain couldnt do a thing the wind was gale force tried pole , leger , float rod had 10 gudgen gave up after 3 hrs of rain coudnt even put brolly up anyway 30lb won 11lb second, i will try again another day

Comment

i caught some lumps in last hour down edges fed it all match though wished i had tried it earlier on pellet and corn i won match with 36 lbs caught gold fish and small tench right over for first 4 hrs on banded pellet
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

Comment

hi mate well done we was suposed to be on canal and wen we got ther we was on new pool i was peg 19 right at end in corner the wind and rain was just battering me i walked around pool and it wasnt affecting anyone else but thats just my luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alan9858 View Post
                          hi mate well done we was suposed to be on canal and wen we got ther we was on new pool i was peg 19 right at end in corner the wind and rain was just battering me i walked around pool and it wasnt affecting anyone else but thats just my luck!!!
                          That's bad luck mate, 19's a good draw, usually solid down the margins.

carl.
                          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Comment

i know we had it a couple months ago i was peg 17 and 19 was 3rd 32lb but thats how it goes i keep plodding on

Comment

Working...
                            X