Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Thorpe Park Cleethorpes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thorpe Park Cleethorpes

Hi has anyone fished this venue?as i am going for a 4day break.
    ps this is the haven hol site.

Hello

Is Anyone Out There I Am A New Member Asking For Advice Would Someone Please Answer If This Is A Genuine Site

Comment

Bobby this is a genuine site but is low on members in your area, plus you are not talking about a regular fishing venue, I am sure that some one will answer your question if you give it a little time.
      Last edited by Brian G; 23 April 2007, 08:45 AM.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

ok thanks .

Comment

cleethorpes

ok.thanks

Comment

Hi Bobby i Holiday there a couple of years a go there are about 4 lakes to fish but unless they restock them there did n,t seam to be much in them. plently of people should be fishing them when you are there just ask as they my have restocked. If i remember right they like to charge you for the use of the lakes. I could be wrong. Like i said the fishing wasn't up to much when i was there but i did fish the boating lake right next to theme park as you head into cleothorpes on the last day had a great days fishing skimmer bream and roach and perch hope this helps.

Comment

we are going there aswell just for the fishing. think i might try sea fishing instead
              [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Tracey[/COLOR]:D
              [I]fishing is for life
              not just for a few weeks
              [B][COLOR="Blue"]DSBLJ[/COLOR][/B][/I]

Comment

hello guys i used to live near there and wouldnt fish it heard nothing but bad things about it have looked around them seen fish caught but all in bad condition the place gets hammerd it has no proper baliff so every one does what ever they want to try driving about ten mile down the road to alvingham very good place there look for louth on map and its just near there sea fishing is crap in humber this time of year you might pick a flat fish or two up in the creek at the back of thorpe park try carp gear with rag worm have fun bud let us know how you do

Comment

i thought sea fishing was for people with funny names and bad hats

Comment

???????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

hi thanks for the info chaps,i have just come back,the fishing wasnt too bad
                      i caught roach,perch,nothing too big.
                      but am assured that it contains some large carp and pike?.
                      if you are booked in the vans on site fishing is free,there are three small lakes with platforms.
                      it was very tidy,i would go again.
                      all the best,bob

Comment

can anyone help me asap i am due to go to thorpe park on monday need advice on what baits there is ans size of the carp ect i thank you

Comment

Don't bank on catching carp just take some maggots and you get bites.

Comment

Thank you for the reply 1 am up for the challenge for the carp i got plenty of different baits i going to try i goin to use chop worms on the waggler or pol.e i let you know how i go on next week when bk hopefully with pictures

Comment

Working...
                            X