Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

higham on the hill fishery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• higham on the hill fishery

any info chaps. all i know it's not far up the road from the riddings fishery near atherstone.i'm fishing a match there in a couple of weeks times and know bugga all about the place.

Hi ya ive fished it a few times. The paste works well about 8 metres out, also waggler up in the water. Ive done well on the meat and floating bread as well. Stuffed full of carp m8
    Let us all bag up

Comment

cheers monty.

Comment

Hi Monty/Blue Zulu
        It's a new venue on me - never clocked this fishery before
        I'm always on the look out for 'new' venues to book for our club.
        Can it accomodate club matches for 25 anglers?
        If so got any contact details?
        Cheers
        TK
        Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

Hi there yes it can fit 25 on it easy, I havent got the contact details but I can have a drive down and get john varleys number has its on the notice board and i can get back to you with it. Also he can put u right on the right tatics as he is a good angler himself. I also Andy findlay won a match on there in the winter with over 90 pounds and the next two weight were similar
          Let us all bag up

Comment

my club have 28 pegs booked for the 19th of this month.

Comment

Cheers guys - if you either of you pick up the tel no pls pass it on to me
              Thanks
              TK
              Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

Working...
              X