Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Roystons ??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roystons ??????

Can anyone help !
    Got a match at a place called Roystons which I've been told is near Dunham Bridge !
    Can anyone on Talk Angling give me any tips as to whats the best way to fish it and what sort of weights are being caught and is it a carp fishery !
    Any help would be greatly apprieciated !
    Regards

If you're talking about Royston Water its in North Scarle about 3 miles from Collingham, the lake as 24 pegs and 2 islands, depths range from 18 inches up to the islands, and 5 feet at about 10 metres, main species are carp which go into double figures, and weights over 50lb usually win matches. Best pegs are 7 - 13, and 19, best baits are meat, bread, paste and corn, if you fish caster or maggot you'll get blitzed by the Rudd. Best method is pole down the margins or tight up to the islands, if you get a peg between the islands, a waggler of tiny bomb will give results. Hope this helps.

Comment

Cheers Ashfield Dave I've had a look on autoroute and that must be the place !
      Thanks for the tips and info I new someone on the forum would be able to help !
      Regards

Comment

hello bud i know this water dave is right with what he says also a good head of tench in there

Comment

Hi Snap
          Thanks for the reply !
          Regards

Comment

Working...
          X