Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

any info on this venue plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any info on this venue plz

hi all found a venue i would like to fish its called woodend farm complex has anyone fished here and if so whats it like and what info on depth best baits ect to use hows it fishing ect heres the website addy Coarse Carp Fishing Ponds, Air Gun Shooting Range, Dog Boarding Kennels

Woodend Fishery in Huthwaite consists of 5 lakes i think, the ' Do-nut ' is usually matched up at weekends but not always, and as a good head of carp and silvers, the other lakes 'Kidney, Bottom and Match ' are all mixed and have good sized carp, bream, tench and roach, keepnets only allowed in matches, no pet foods, no hemp, no floating baits allowed.

Comment

woodend complex

give the margins a try always seems to do well for me and their renound for good fishing in the margins last time went on do-nut had six carp upto6lb from margins with maggot and sweetcorn also hello to all the guys at rainbridge trying to find info on this venue im going to thrash you haha
      Last edited by rainbridge top bagger; 20 March 2009, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X