Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Blundells East Lodge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blundells East Lodge

Hi Guys,
    Has anybody got info on East Lodge I have got a match on Sat and have not fished the place for over 2 years any info appreciated.
    Cheers
    Mark

blundells

hi ye mate most of the weights have been coming from pegs 11 to 15 casters shallow i no the evening match (thats a 3 hour match) 2 weeks ago was won with 129lb and the monday match was won again with casters shallow they usally start long ie fish the far bank whilst doin this they feed casters down middle say 12ms if you have fished it before i need not tell you there is an underwater bar (sunken island) on most of the pegs

Comment

bmp

Comment

Let us know how you get on Mark, we're on there next weekend, not sure which pool tho' , cheers !
        [FONT="Arial Black"]Anyone got any bread ? ;) [/FONT]

Comment

Hi Chris,
          It was crap the weather was blowing a gale and lashing it down for most of the day and everybody struggled for bites.
          I have never seen fish in such bad condition everyone had a problem of some sort .
          I won our match with 32lb odd all caught on corn there were a few 20 odds but generally it fish poorly there was an open on the other waters and the guys on west were really struggling to get anything, One guy opposite me had a few decent lumps but the others all seemed to be struggling to catch small stuff. If you need any futher info let me know but I am glad we haven't got any other matches on there.

Comment

Cheers Mark, we'e fishing on East & West Lodges, I can't say I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully the weather should improve by weekend ! We had similar conditions on Border Match Lake yesterday, Ste Featho won with 43 pound odd, at least we did'nt have to watch the F.A. Cup Final !
            [FONT="Arial Black"]Anyone got any bread ? ;) [/FONT]

Comment

Marco when you say up in the water are you saying about 2ft deep??
              Did you fish the corn on the bottom?

Comment

Hi M8,
                I caught all my fish on the deck, I had a 1 gram float with the olivete about 12 inch from the hook with a couple of no10 droppers. I fed a good pot of micros and corn and left it for about half an hour and then fed a kinder of corn after every other fish. I fished at about 8 mtrs on top of the slope.
                I hope this helps you.
                Mark

Comment

So do I mark ...thanks pal

Comment

No Probs m8,
                    I also found that as the bites slowed down and they backed off I swung the rig out in a line to the opposite bank and the bites started again, but it had to be on the deck, I was probably fishing a couple of inches down the back of the slope.

Mark

Comment

wednesday match 23/05/2007

This is the result from last night's match on east and west pool's
                      peg1 77lb p3 50lb p5 64lb p7 58lb p9 76lb p11 70lb p13 58lb p19 60lb all on east. on west p21 35lb p24 33lb p26 46lb p29 dnw p31 34lb p38 36lb There lot's of fish showing on all pegs on east but not much showing on west. baits used were castor,corn,pelletsmaggots and hemp. lots of fish to be had on east but west has bigger fish in it.
                      TRUSTED POPLARS AC ANGLER WHO TELL'S NO LIES.

Comment

Hi Bushy,
                        didnt have time to get in the pub Monday,what time is the draw on Sunday
                        :D

Comment

draw time for blundells

Hi Dave the draw time is 9 oclock fishing 10 till 3 . c u sunday
                          TRUSTED POPLARS AC ANGLER WHO TELL'S NO LIES.

Comment

Thanks Ray,see you at 9
                            Dave
                            :D

Comment

Working...
                            X