Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

izzak walton,chebsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• izzak walton,chebsey

got a match here on the bottom pool soon. any advice and information would be much appreciated.
    i try hard, but sometimes.......

Dn't know if this will help we fish a match end of jan this year we were on the canal lake and took a walk to the bottom pool it was cold how match struggled but on the bottom pool they ere bagging carp around the 6lb mark either pole or feeder to the island chap on the frist peg oppisite the island was fishing feeder to the over hanging willow he was fishing punched bread on a open ended feeder it was like watching some one fishing the feeder in the summer he was get them that quickly. spoke to balified he said pellet paste down the side normal wins everthing once the weather warms up. like i say the infos a bit dated hope it helps. Mick

Comment

Some results here but no mention of baits/methods devilfisher3
      IZAAK WALTON FISHERY STAFFORD
      Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

cheers lads.
        i try hard, but sometimes.......

Comment

the owner is a mini hitler he likes people bowin down to him but let lone tht i had sum monster crucians 21 none under2lb
          hurricane
          Administrator
          Last edited by hurricane; 23 December 2011, 12:02 PM.

Comment

paul is a good guy he can jus get a little cranky in his old age

Comment

Working...
            X