Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Knowle / lapworth / hatton canal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowle / lapworth / hatton canal

Not fished any canals for years but my young lad wants me to take him fishing so am looking for a stretch with plenty of fish (any size as long as the float goes under) to catch on the whip in the south birmingham area. Not going to start him on commercials.

Lapworth full of Zander and difficult, Hatton also the same although some nice bream and carp, not the easiest of waters to fish to get bites and plenty of action.
    Knowle stretch near Blythe waters your best bet just past the entrance to Blythe fishery before you get to the village of Knowle.
    The Black Boy stretch below Knowle is also full of Zander, some big bream but again hard venue, not for the faint hearted.
    How far will you travel anywhere near Minworth, curdworth, etc?

Comment

Cornerstone stretch is day ticket,or yearly permit.Castle lane shops at OLTON is where to park,fish opposite an inlet pipe,its full of roach and bream.Contact myself or larry teapot.
      cornerstone

Comment

Working...
      X