Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Elmbridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elmbridge

To all you POP`s AC lads, can you give me any info on rules,baits, methods etc for the Elmbridge match can`t get into the pub on Mondays so won`t see any of ya. Hows it fishin.

Andy if i find anything out i will let you know. I know we are on Heron pool this time out and ive heard he's dug it out more around the edge's but i dont know if this is correct. As to rules i will have a word with ste rich in work see if he knows anything.tight lines for now Ray. Unless anyone onsite reading this can HELP? any info lads?
    TRUSTED POPLARS AC ANGLER WHO TELL'S NO LIES.

Comment

PS Andy were did you get the picture of my misses from for your avatar. (i wish)

Comment

One of the rules is one tin of meat only, also one tin of catmeat, ( washed & for the hook only ) ! Also you have to use fisheries own pellets, & if you are making paste you have to make it from the fisheries own pellets ! Maccaroni allowed on the hook only, think it has to be washed also ! Bread allowed under the surface ( never use it meself ).
        [FONT="Arial Black"]Anyone got any bread ? ;) [/FONT]

Comment

Thanks for the info Chris

Comment

bushy dont you do any work

Comment

Ste it's hard work watching you grafting all day . we have it down to a fine art. Remember we car'nt ship it until you've made it ,i think you should do some more overtime and get us some work .(not)

Comment

said to craig if sue asks me to peg the washing out when i get home i will launch her

Comment

Hi Andy not much info about but bob has rang them today. They said it's fishing well to meat & corn and of coarse their pellet. You can only use one tin of meat,one tin of cat meat both must be washed off b4 use. worm,maggot,bread,caster & maccaroni are ok. I believe it,s been dug out and in places it,s very deep but i don,t know much more not much to go on but everybody,s keeping what they know to themselves. I hope this helps a little Andy. See you sunday coach leaves at 6.30 sharp. one result in a/times today but fished on two pools won with 60lb.

Comment

fished it last month fished crap fish in poor condition scabs an riped lips its fished to death fish the feeder on the island if you can get also thers a ledge bout 6m out most the way round drops to about 6 or 7 ft 60lb won our match 2nd 10lb i was 5th with 7lb6oz if its warm fish the top with meat feed caster

Comment

Thanks si. I phoned today and they said it's fishing it's head off .Pleasure catches up to 150lb but the fish have started spawning we'll have to see when we get there. Tight lines Ray

Comment

Hi lads i have found a little bit of info about elmbridge on the internet so i will take it on the coach with me for you to read. Then it's up to you how you fish it .Tight lines Ray.

Comment

Whats the bait Ray,any tips,and which side of the water has been dug out
                          :D

Comment

dug out all round dave full of f1s upto 1/2 lb maggots working a treat
                            tight to the islands depth now 2ft

Comment

o by the way they have turned the water the other way

Comment

Working...
                              X