Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

mallory park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mallory park

hi guys and gals. any one fished mallory park lately . im goin on 23rd of this month pleasure fishing. ive heard its absolutly solid . anyone any advice or methods or do i really need any?

Take some earplugs with you, them racing cars dont half make a racket !
    [FONT="Arial Black"]Anyone got any bread ? ;) [/FONT]

Comment

I've got a match on the 22nd on the glebe which is part of the same complex were on lake 1 2 4 5 6 so any info on this as well please, i can let you know friday night on the 22nd our i get on if you are on this complex.

Comment

I'll,also, be interested in the form here. Fishing the Glebe 12 July!!
        John - Kingfisher
        Talk Angling Senior Member
        Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

we are on the foundation lake. just heard i need 8 tins of corn and 6 - 8 pints of hemp. regular told me if my hands are dry im not feeding enuff! you gotta really fill it in.

Comment

foundation lake 5 m pole loads of corn 12 tins lay of the hemp as the small roach will swarm over your hemp and do your head in the pellet/paste feeder works on the pegs with the end of islands in front of them
            the margins are very shallow but will/do hold fish in the last hour
            how many are fishing (MORE SPACE THE BETTER)

torchwood

TORCHWOOD TACKLE.COM

Comment

thanks for that torchwood. thre are only 3 of us and we are going as guests as a mate of my mate who is a member there. he keeps telling me how good it is and how many fish are in there. find it hard to beeleeve meself tho. looking forward to it tho . thats some corn that tho eh? cheers.

Comment

Working...
              X