Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

info on kiverton hall farm fisheries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• info on kiverton hall farm fisheries

does any one know how to fish kiverton hall beacuse ave got a match there on saturday.

Hi Moose

There was a lot rumours fly about that they suffered a fish kill last month. Was told about a match threre a few weeks ago by a mate, and 18lb won the match mainly silver fish, let me know how you go on as we heve got a match thier at the begining of July.

Regards Waggman

Comment

thanks for info will let u know how i get on

Comment

thanks for the info i will let you no how i get on

Comment

Hi Moose

How did you get on, many carp caught.

Comment

peg 19 won 45 lb lots big carp you need heavy gear fish next to reeds but watch out they drag you in or fish next to trees bomb and meat let me know if you get this need info on hayfields adams from moose

Comment

Hi Moose

Fished big adams saturday, drew peg 40 had about 45lb of fish with carp to close to double figurse, at 14.5m up in the water using caster you have to feed heavy until you get them into the swim then back off and feed to bites you don't want to many fish the swim as i found they easily spook when you hit a fish, also caught at 5m in the last two hours on the deck using paste. It did'nt fish that well with all the extra water in. if you need any more info drop me a line.

Regards Waggman

Comment

hi waggman thanks alot for info would you pot in caster from start or spray is groudbait feeder any good are all pegs the same for this hope you do ok at kiverton try cat meat paste on deck close to reeds hope this will help you

Comment

waggman are you from doncaster anyway thanks again regards moose

Comment

Hi Moose

Sorry not to reply sooner. I'm in Sheffield, are you a donny lad. Start fishing about 13m pot in a good amount at the start of the match to attract the fish into the swim, and then fish shallow over the top feeding caster with a caterpult about every 20 - 30 seconds to get the fish up in the water. Fish about 12" deep you may have to alter your depth if the bites dry up or try going out further as the fish some times back off the feed, you can either put a float on or the easy way is to float your pole on the surface just with a hook lenth attachted but i think this some times spooks the fish. But the key is to keep feeding little and often. Also feed a paste line at 5m and feed it with pellets.

Regards Waggman

Comment

cheers waggman will let you know how i get on yes m8 im from donny you know any good poles after a new one regards moose

Comment

Working...
                      X