Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Woodland view ? ? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodland view ? ? ?

hi all im jake a 15 year old match angler from nottingham
    i am entering the preston youth matches at woodland view fishery and was wondering if any of you had any tips to fish it such as baits, methods, rigs ect ect .. any information would be great
    thank you
    [COLOR="red"]Pride[/COLOR][COLOR="lime"]Of[/COLOR][COLOR="#ff00ff"]Derby[/COLOR][COLOR="#00ffff"]Juniors[/COLOR]:cool: [COLOR="#ff00ff"]Drawbag [COLOR="#00ffff"]Wanabeee :)[/COLOR][/COLOR]

fish on bottom with pellet or sweetcorn and put a handfull on sweetcorn round float and pellet youl catch loads>>>
    DanHops

Comment

u will catch well at 3-6m in summer and up the edge,u can catch shallow but if u feed out the fish dont seem to come in,feed 4mm pellet,corn or pellet on the hook,only need upto a bag of feed more often half a bag.

Comment

my 5year old wanted to put some smilies on.

Comment

No Steve you wanted to put SMILES on!!!
          Colin

Comment

Originally posted by danhops View Post
            fish on bottom with pellet or sweetcorn and put a handfull on sweetcorn round float and pellet youl catch loads>>>
            Good advice, i fish it twice a week this is what i do and catch loads

Comment

What dates are you fishing the Youth Matches mate as im entering them too?

Comment

Working...
              X