Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Tunnel barn new pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tunnel barn new pool

Hi everyone we have a match at tunnel barn new pool on the 30th june anyone out there got any info cheers Ray
    TRUSTED POPLARS AC ANGLER WHO TELL'S NO LIES.

Give Swainy a PM, Rob has been doing some serious winning at Tunnel Barn Farm in recent weeks, dont know that its always been on the New Pool but he should have some decent info, according to write ups hes been on the bronze maggot, but you can bet pellet will also work.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

now bushy dont keep all the info to yourself

Comment

Thanks for that Bri. Ste i never keep the info to myself unlike some people in the club

Comment

thers me first bite lol

Comment

Chopped worm and caster fed via a kinder cup has been producing in the big matches.Pellet or maggot can win.Trouble with worm and caster is that it turns into an expensive match.By the time you fish it could be paste or meat doing the business.Theres so many winning methods that you are better off doing what you are confident in.If you are decent at pellet,then fish pellet.Remember you dont have to fish out far.
            cornerstone.

Comment

Top 3's should be far enough, the key is feeding, too much and you will be knackered and you will need to rest the swim or fish on the edge of your feed,so make sure you have 2 lines out in front and 1 on either side in the margins, method feeder on the pole to the island is a good back up

Comment

Thanks lads . Billy has new pool got an island and if so what pegs face it? Only i thought it was a canal

Comment

bushy hard at work again only bloke i know who gets paid for going on TA

Comment

Ste it's a tough job but someone's got to do it.

Comment

Bushy your right it is a canal, just a bendy one with islands in it.
                      Most pegs have an island at 10 - 16 metres i would only use far bank as a back up.
                      1st time i fished there bloke on next peg had 3 fish out whilst I arsed around carefully cupping bait in. Fish will be very close. Peg you nets back on themselves so they do not go down the margins.

Comment

Dont Fish To Far Out, And Fish What Yr Happy With, Mag,meat Corn Pellet Caster & Worm, Fish To Yr Strengths, 2-3m And Down Edge, Remember !! Keep Something Going In ( Thats The Secret)
                        Team Carling ( Drinking For England )

Comment

Thanks lads at least there's still some guys out there willing to give some info out to help others. not like in the Pop,s AC where they keep it to themselves.

Comment

Alright Ray, I take it you mean Richie

Comment

Oh and how he laughed told you in walkers double red squat tipped with corn

Comment

Working...
                              X