Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Help on East Delph, Whittlesy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on East Delph, Whittlesy

First of all i wanna say hi to all, as iam new to the site. Iam looking for advice on East Delph lakes, allthough i have fished it a few times allready. Any help on the in baits and methods, or any other info that might help me would be appreciated. Thanks Danny

Anybody................? or does anyone know of a forum in that area where i can ask a few locals?

Comment

best bet dan is to post the question on the venue section. welcome........you will soon find your way around.tight lines
      the carrot bites back:D
      ooh you are awful!!

Comment

for danb info East Delph

Hi danb
        fished E.D. sat 30th june, in the rain as you do, fished maggot feeder
        with 3 red on hook, had couple of nice carp and loads of small silver, peg 18
        I think it was, son fished same method in next peg, cast out to island and he
        had a great day, with some nice carp. The owner of E.D. fished five pegs to
        our left. READY he fished pole at 13 meters, 3 feet in the air with 3ft 6ins
        of line, so 6ins of line in water with pellet, no float, fired out a few small
        pellets to end of pole. Result, carp around 2Ib every couple of minutes, he
        had ,what would have been for me the best days haul in a long time, but he
        should no how to do it if anyone should. On that day we found maggot and
        pellet were the best, but every day changes, hope it helps, good luck.

Comment

Thanks for that, i was intending on fishing pellet up in the water so if Ivan was catching thats good enough for me. Thanks again, Danny. pswhat are the depths on the Match lake and on the larger lakes as i always forget.

Comment

Working...
          X