Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

chubbs pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chubbs pool

our next match is at chubbs pool at featherstone. unfortunately it is a members only venue so no practise session! has anyone fished it recently and do you know if they mind you going up for a look? any info very much appreciated. cheers.

Problem you've got Big G is getting past the locked gate at the start of the track that leads upto the pool. It's probably a kilometre long
    Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

thanks for the e mail tk. top notch advice. really appreciated.

Comment

Alrite Uncle gaz been chatting to some important people and they have said that you can win on silvers also best bait for the carp on there is meat.

Comment

are there any bait restrictions Big G???

Comment

no groundbait or pellets sam. see me over weekend and i will give you all the low down.

Comment

Ok what about in feeders or is G-D a no no

Comment

Are you coming in the shop friday or saturday G

Comment

chubbs pool is a cracking venue but can be very peggy. i recently won there with 99lb 3oz , second had 30lb and then a few teen weights. if weather sorts itself out i reccommend meat, i fished mid depth on permanent peg 23 a tin island which is known as a hot peg.if the carp aint going go for silvers, huge head of chubb and roach there.meat corn and magg should be your baits imo.

Comment

Don’t be so hard on us Yamo – we weren’t that bad

Whilst we were all waving the white flag as you rattled up that 99lb 3oz, 36lb was 2nd, 33lb 3rd falling to 21lb for 4th

I’m sure if we hadn’t all been distracted by you – myself more than most – and stuck to what we should have been doing, our weights might have been better – well mine certainly would have been

Comment

How did it fish Big G - did you do any good? Where did the top weights come from & what methods/bait/fish?

Comment

Working...
                      X