Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Woodlands Veiw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodlands Veiw

need help from you guys not fished here for ages we are on arles pool pegs 1 to 25 the usual stuff bait how deep is it what are the bait banns do we need 2 nets by the way i fish this Saturday the 30th

i have been down a couple of times recently, although not drawn on arles its mainly lots of corn (8-10 tins) some red meat for the hook, and some caster to fish shallow, your looking at down the edge if you have a good margin swim, corn on the deck around 5-6 metres, and then shallow longer, they have been fishing corn shallow cupping water and slapping the corn on the surface!
    Matt Smith
    Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

I thought cupping water was banned at woodlands

Comment

Tappings banned,splashing is ok,if every pegs in in your match worm will catch loads of fish on arles.

Comment

is that right you have to buy there hook pellets?

Comment

Yes and feed pellet.Small fish and big fish net , usually.

Let us know how you get on Golden Hand, I'm there Sunday !

Comment

They got to make money somehow, the pellets are reasonable ,about £3

Comment

im pretty sure the feed pellets are £3.70 a bag!
                Matt Smith
                Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

That is way over priced!
                  I thought larford was expensive at £2.50, but they are taking it at Woodland.
                  Must be a 300% profit in that at least..
                  Roll on friday

Comment

Originally posted by matt6900
                    im pretty sure the feed pellets are £3.70 a bag!
                    they can go and get f---ed if we all stopped buying from them i am sure the price would have to drop but what the heck its corn for me

Comment

Cheaper to get casters and a few worm hookers.

Comment

they are over priced in my opinion, the feed pellet is the sonu competition feed and in my local tackleshop its £3.40 a bag, around 2 pints, but the woodlands stuff has a few different colour pellets in so they can be sure you are using theres
                        Matt Smith
                        Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

Originally posted by matt6900
                          i have been down a couple of times recently, although not drawn on arles its mainly lots of corn (8-10 tins) some red meat for the hook, and some caster to fish shallow, your looking at down the edge if you have a good margin swim, corn on the deck around 5-6 metres, and then shallow longer, they have been fishing corn shallow cupping water and slapping the corn on the surface!
                          8 - 10 tins of corn how mutch would you recommend feeding at the start of a match.
                          [url]http://www.miraclebaits.com/index.html[/url]

Comment

just a pot at the start down the edge, and top up with half a pot at regular intervals when the fish do arrive you find half a pot only lasts 1 or 2 fish, hence the need for 10 tins!
                            Matt Smith
                            Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

No need for fishery pellets as it is rarely won with pellet if at all, corn corn corn and some meat

Comment

Working...
                              X