Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

white acres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white acres

hi all right im off on my hols to white acres for 6 days 7th till 13th of july with my wife and my little boy for a spot of fishing (killing two birds with one stone) wife can relax and i can still fish lol.
    whats it like there need some good info on what baits and tatics ect i am taking my pole and wagg rod/carp rod with me,i understand you cant park next to pegs so gotta buy a trolley for my preston base station box,my caravan is called pollyawn near jenny lake anit got a clue what lake to fish mainly like carp but up for anything which will give me a fight mainly laccy i use is 12-20 dual core but have 6 to 16 vespe range line i tend to use is either 12,14,15dia.what depths are best there bottom or middle ect so if you can help me that would be great cant wait to go never hada fishing holiday before and want to make it the best experieance as possiable also whats the prices like for bait tackle items and also food and drink cheers for the help

Try their website lots of good information and match results which tell you what tactics were used. Im visting on the 22nd july for 2 weeks all i stick to is meat down the margins and normally about 8 metres out but what do I know so try the website Fishing holidays in Cornwall at White Acres.

Comment

Lots of Carp in all the pools, you will catch at most depths with most baits. If your plesure fishing I'd stick to bigger bates like meat, in the matches pellet ,meat corn all the usual catch fish.
      I like Pollawyn which used to be the best match lake but Jenny's is also full of fish.
      Beers expensive club can get rammed and to be honest I've gone off the place lately because it's got to busy.
      Make sure you fish the Rover match ,can be good fun even if your not a regular match angler.

Enjoy

Comment

Book a day's fishing on Bolligey about 7 miles away nr Perranporth. Available to White Acres residents only. Access is limited to approx 30 per day and must be booked with the lodge on site. A beautiful lake full of hard fighting carp tench and skimmers. I'll br there in September ...............
        [IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s213/fewbits/lfccool.gif[/IMG]

Comment

try twin oaks or trelawney im getting there on the 13th

Comment

Working...
          X