Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Wassell Grove, Stourbridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wassell Grove, Stourbridge

has anyone got any info on the match pool at wassell grove as I have a club match there on sunday and am looking for tips and advice on it... also what baits are working there...
    many thanks Lee
    :cool: [I]LeeTwin[/I] :cool:
    [I]Mr 3oz number 1[/I] ><))))*>

Buy two bags of there pellet, and fish corn over it, Use any feature you can, Islands, reeds, the next pallet etc, and fish really tight to them.

Best of luck
    Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
    If you havnt got a good partner.
    Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

thanks mate thats superb

Comment

Originally posted by rive t
        Buy two bags of there pellet, and fish corn over it, Use any feature you can, Islands, reeds, the next pallet etc, and fish really tight to them.

Best of luck

is it worth me taking any casters and worm or will pellet and corn suffice????

Comment

Originally posted by rive t

Best of luck
          thats spot on i won the open there on sunday with 57lb caught 4 down the edge first hour and then 16m tight over to island for the remaining 3 hours, (was a 4 hour evening open)
          and i was 2nd on the evening open on thursday with 44lb 47lb won it again on corn to the island 2 swims just rotated them this time the island was only 12m away! should of won this match as i lost 3 in the reeds to my right, but thats another story .

the fish are only 1 1/2lb - 2lb but they fight hard and know where the snags are, you will get some better carp 4-10lb though
          Matt Smith
          Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

thanks Matt i will definatly be fishing pellet and corn on the hook then

Comment

Come on then how did you do
              Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
              If you havnt got a good partner.
              Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

i read a post where lee overslept!

i walked the afternoon match yesterday and sat behind macca tony! the place fished well 4 tons off the brook pool everyone caught down the edge, macca was 2nd 112lb 118lb won. 91lb was the top weight off the match lake! im going to try and get there on thurs for the evening match again, and probably fish the sunday too!
                Matt Smith
                Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

Working...
                X