Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Larford Lakes - Match Lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larford Lakes - Match Lake

Anybody got any advice on Larford match lake ? Club match this saturday, any info welcome. Have they had much trouble with the recent flooding in the area ?
    [FONT="Arial Black"]Anyone got any bread ? ;) [/FONT]

Poplars Pics

Poplars lads might want to have a look at this clip on youtube, turn sound up & click on full screen option : YouTube - Fishing Pics

Comment

Excellent pics bread'ead, who did ou get to catch all those fish for you and what was that old bloke doing to that poor mirror carp? I'm sure that aint legal

Comment

Originally posted by bread'ead
        Poplars lads might want to have a look at this clip on youtube, turn sound up & click on full screen option : YouTube - Fishing Pics
        I like it Breadhead,no pictures of Freddie Mercury ,class
        :D

Comment

who was that with the horse collar!!!!

Comment

Well done Chris great clip you should do more of the same when you get the chance. Ste the horse collar was of that thing you tapped up friday night.
            TRUSTED POPLARS AC ANGLER WHO TELL'S NO LIES.

Comment

Chris have a look in this months matchfishing magazine great write up on larford ,baits methods etc. tight lines Ray
              TRUSTED POPLARS AC ANGLER WHO TELL'S NO LIES.

Comment

Originally posted by polepot
                Excellent pics bread'ead, who did ou get to catch all those fish for you and what was that old bloke doing to that poor mirror carp? I'm sure that aint legal
                Believe it or not none of those fish were mine ! A few too many were Growlers !
                By the way, does anyone know how Larfords fishing ?

Comment

just stick a piece of crust on like you normally do ! i will be there to set you up on satday anyway! thats if i can remember meself!

Comment

nice one laffy warburtons inch square bite the crust off

Comment

Originally posted by laffy
                      just stick a piece of crust on like you normally do ! i will be there to set you up on satday anyway! thats if i can remember meself!
                      It's been that long since you've been on a trip you may have to be voted back into the club ! Every chance you'll get blackballed !

Comment

Working...
                      X