Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Manor Farm Leisure,Evesham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manor Farm Leisure,Evesham

Due to Avon being a little high fishing Island Pool this Wednesday. Any up to date info.will be appreciated. Not sure if I've fished it before - memory loss becoming more prevalent!!
    John - Kingfisher
    Talk Angling Senior Member
    Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

If ur on the open it normally middle pool on wed. ur catch on deck at 2-3 m and shallow(12") on a piece of line with no float, 7-11m ,all pellet ,but if ur good on paste use that but its hard to catch 200lb on paste which u will need to come close to winning,3-4 pints of pellet for feed but may only use 2-3, also u catch up the edge if u got room or on end,.15 line ,12 hooks ,6mm hookers

Comment

Thanks Fordy. Made a note! Im fishing with West Midlands Civil Service not an open I've been told we've got the Island Pool. You're saying up in the water with pellet - I'll give that a go.
      John - Kingfisher
      Talk Angling Senior Member
      Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

fishing there in sept on ash help plz

Comment

Same as really, but will catch shallow more often, not quite as good as the other pools 200lb should win.

Comment

Working...
          X