Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

cudmore pool1 info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cudmore pool1 info

Hello any hints or tips for fishing on new pool 1 got a match next week and are there any hot pegs to watch out for

Hi there. I know two cudmoores, Is this the one located down stoke, m6 junction 15 ?

I fished that using the tip. I had a korum flatbed feeder and a hook length 8 inch. I used plain groundbate soaked in corn liquid loaded with micropellet, I then fished on a various things such as meat, worm, and 4 - 8mm pellet, Meat was the main attractor but I missed a fair few bites using it. I got lucky by drawing peg one so I had the wind and the corner to myself. I took maggots and casters aswell for the bream but All I got was a few small roach.

I would mention though I wouldent stock up on groundbate, pellets and hemp as you have to use the ones they supply. ( Basic Things ) But overall It's a well layed out pond. Anyway, The first three and the last three are the best pegs, Get in the wind on there and you will have a good day.
    [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

Pellet, paste and corn

Comment

Thats great thanks for the info
        peterh

Comment

Fished pool 1 at cudmore Sunday 8th july. Club match with Kearsley a.c. I was lucky enough to win with 69lb from peg 34 fished meat over hemp and pellet at 4mts on the deck. Loads of fish in upper layers but nobody could catch shallow. Whichever way the wind blows will determine the better pegs on the day. TIGHTLINES

Comment

Working...
          X