Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New Junction Canal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Junction Canal

hi

can anyone give me some info on the new junction what baits,tatics and sections

cheers lee

whicb bit are you on ?
    the carrot bites back:D
    ooh you are awful!!

Comment

hi
      im not sure what bit but info on any section would be good

cheers lee

Comment

it does vary quite a bit skimmers ,bream,chub, roach plus monster perch. being a wide canal the far side can be targetted with either bomb or feeder and the waggler if conditions are good. some sections will produce chub and you need to fish heavy for them as they find snags easy. bream less so. pole at 14.5m to 16m will catch using chopped worm and caster slack 10 for bream 12 forchub. closer in a groundbait approach will catch small fish all day on the squatt on 4 x 14 strung or bulked micro pellets in the feed will encourage skimmers. regular feeding often brings the fish up so be ready or send them down with hemp fishing along the bank if you have a spare peg often produces as fish some time back off in to these quieter areas.take the conditions into consideration and fish where you can get goodpresentation. alsofeeding choppie via a bait dropper is the most effective method of getting bait down.it is quite deep you will probably be on a top four. try and find out the section and ill try being more specific.
        the carrot bites back:D
        ooh you are awful!!

Comment

hi

i went on A Section, about 490 near Sykehouse road bridge i only got 2 fish all day i sat it out on the feeder and only had a small perch an a roach next time i go i will be goin on D section at Kirkhouse Green

cheers lee

Comment

Anyone need any anglers for the 1st Division National Championships 11th August 2007 on the New Junction Canal?

Lee if you PM me I can give you some info as I live in Doncaster.
            Simon Young
            Admin
            Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
            web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Working...
            X