Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

manor farm, boundary pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manor farm, boundary pool

Hey up all, i have a match here this weekend as any body fished it lately and know how its doin.

Plenty of paste fish to catch at 10m, but the top method is floating baits on the pole.

Comment

Cheers for the info fordy, do you know what size the fish run to.

Comment

Yes mate, the fish are 4-7lb generally,with odd 8/9/10lbers and smaller 1-3 lb,u wont catch many over 2lb unless on floaters.i've just done the 5hr and evening records on this lake,on pole i use/purple or red hydro'.17 line/12 eyed hook/hair rig the bait(i use a rubber band on the hair and just pull this thro). the bait, u need to predrill at least 80 hook baits,pole from 10m to what ever u got(i go upto 19m) but more often 14.5m.Just have hook bait touching and as little line on water as poss. keep feeding 6 freebies every 2-3 mins and at start feed 2-3 every 30 secs .till they start to show.good luck. its noddy fishing really but its good fun.

Comment

Working...
        X